Our Thanksgiving food drive has officially begun. Now through November 25, 2019, we are collecting all or our food donations for the Center For Food Action.
They are a local organization located in Englewood. Their goal is to help provide food for struggling local families & individuals and to keep a roof over their heads.
Anything you can give is appreciated!
Here are some most needed item suggestions:
- Supermarket Gift Cards
- Canned Meat & Fish
- Canned Pastas, Stews, Chilis and Hearty Soups
- Canned Tomatoes and Vegetables
- Pasta, White and Brown Rice, Dried Beans
- Cold Cereal, Oatmeal, Pancake Mix
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Shelf Stable Milk
- Baby Formula, Diapers (Size 4, 5, 6)
- Toilet Paper and Paper Towels
- Low Sodium and Low Sugar Foods
- Cleaning Products & Laundry Detergent
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Dental Floss,
- Shampoo & Body Wash
Please ensure all food donations are within their expiration dates.
Visit www.cfanj.org for more info