Meet Our Caring Dentists in Hackensack
Dr. Donald J. Roman, DMD FAGD
Dr. Donald J. Roman has been in private practice in Bergen County for more than 38 years, serving the community and providing beautiful smiles. The Roman Dental Arts practice in Hackensack cares for both adults and children, and excels in providing cosmetic dentistry, laser dentistry, and dental implants from start to finish.
Dr. Roman received his dental degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University, School of Dental Medicine, graduating with his DMD degree in 1983. He served as a Commissioned Officer in the USPHS as Acting Director of Dentistry at the Camden County Family Dental Center until 1985.
“Staying abreast of the latest dental techniques and technology is the best way to care for our patients.”
Dr. Roman and his team spend a considerable amount of time and effort in post-graduate training. Some of Dr. Donald Roman’s professional affiliations and credentials include:
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Diplomat of the Society of Osseointegration
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Active member of the American Dental Association
- Editorial Advisory Board of Dental Town Magazine
- One of the “Top Dentists in America” for over 11 years
- Recipient of the 2011 Top Dentist Award (New York Area)
- Associate Fellow World Clinical Laser and Imaging Institute
- Certified Invisalign Provider
- Trained Chao Pinhole Provider
The doctor and his family have been lifelong residents of Bergen County and keep active in the community. He is a past President of River Edge-Oradell-New Milford Rotary Club. Dr. Roman works to support local charities, children’s sports and helping his community in many ways. He is active in the Gift of Life Foundation, local Chamber of Commerce, member of UNICO and supports local recreation groups for his patients.
Dr. Roman feels that all his patients should be treated with respect. For that reason, we provide the utmost attention for each patient’s dental health and care.
Dr. Alissa Roman, DDS
Dr. Alissa Roman embodies our practice’s philosophy of putting our patients first. She is as compassionate and understanding as she is professional. She is an asset to our office, team and patients.
- Graduate of the University of Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Holds her Masters in Biology from Montclair State University in New Jersey
- Graduated from Fordham University with a dual major in Biology and Anthropology
- Provided outreach dental care to the impoverished in the Allegheny Mountain region of the United States and in the Indian Health Service
- Laser trained through the Academy of Laser Dentistry
Dr. Alissa is the daughter of Dr. Donald Roman, who is the practice originator. Her face is familiar to our long-time patients at her father’s practice. As an infant, she spent many days at the office while her parents provided dental care to our patients. Later, she joined the practice as a patient specialist and a dental assistant, learning the value of providing compassionate care to her father’s, and now her own, patients.
I would like to say that I felt extremely comfortable with everyone. You were all polite and genuine. Most Dr.’s offices staff are rude, short, and have no respect. That was the complete opposite from what I experienced. Thank you so much. I am looking forward to bringing my children to see Dr. Roman, who also couldn’t have been any nicer.
From Our Family To Your Family
Our Dentists in Hackensack look forward to caring for you and your smile!
Appointments Made Easy
See What We Can Do